DenMat micro prosthetics Kit
1. The use of Porcelain Conditioner as a pretreatment combined with the use of a silane ceramic primer, Cerinate Prime, improves the durability of the porcelain-composite resin bond both in the bonding of all-ceramic restorations and for porcelain repair.
- (1) 5mL Bottle of Cerinate Prime
- (1) 6g Bottle of Porcelain Conditioner
2. Ultra-Bond Plus is a multi-purpose, dual-cured, ADA Type II restorative, as well as a cement. Ultra-Bond was custom designed to match the physical properties of Cerinate Porcelain and tooth structure for long lasting restorations.
3. PorceLock® is the perfect companion for porcelain and crown and bridge repair. PorceLock is a buffered 2.5% hydrofluoric acid gel that is both safe and effective for intraoral and extraoral use. PorceLock creates bond strengths 3 to 5 times greater than treatments using silane alone. It achieves bond strengths approaching those of etched enamel after a 3 to 5-minute treatment. The PorceLock gel viscosity and needle tip dispensing allows you to place the gel only where you want it.
- (3) 1.75mL Syringes of PorceLock
- (10) Syringe Tips, 18g
4. Tenure4G is a 4th generation multi-purpose, self-cure adhesive system for bonding any resin restorative to all intraoral surfaces. Tenure4G’s formulation contains added ethanol to reduce patient sensitivity. Additionally, it has shown improved bond strength, to give you more confidence in your composite restorations.
16 other products in the same category:
Basico Compress mono
KOHLERsil1 A-Silicone (base material)
DenMat MEGA Bite™
BISICO Provi Temp K
Micro Esthetic syringes
Denmat Chocolate Bite™
Basico Compress heavy
Multi Repair Primer
Multi Repair Opaker light / dark
Packing: Multi Repair Opaker 3 g syringe, 1 brush holder, 10 disposable brushes